External Payments: Invoice, Vendor, or Individual

Services (4)

I Don't See What I Need / I Have a Request Not Listed

Use this service when you need to submit a request to either Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) or ITS, but don't see a service listed in Mines Help Center that fits the description of the service that you require.

Pay an Invoice

Submit invoices that are ready to be paid.

Wire Transfer Request

Bank wire transfers are used almost exclusively for international payments.