All MAPS Services

An alphabetical list of all MAPS services.

Services (43)

Apply for Campus One Card

The Colorado School of Mines One Card is a Visa Procurement card issued through US Bank.

Create a Travel Expense Report for me

Request a Travel Expense Report be created for you or someone else who has Chrome River access.

Create a Travel Pre-Approval (Authorization)

A report requesting pre-approval for a future trip.

Create Travel Expense (TE) Report For Me

A Travel Expense Form (TE) is used to request reimbursement for individuals not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more. These reimbursements should only be for travel-related expenses. This is a request for MAPS to create and submit a TE for you.

Create Voucher Reimbursement Report

A Voucher Reimbursement Request (VR) is used to document non-travel expenses paid out of pocket and request reimbursement for individuals, not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more.

Dependant Tuition Reduction

Dependents of eligible employees may attend the Colorado School of Mines at a reduced tuition rate.

How to Change or Segment Your Direct Deposit

Instructions and resources for changing or segmenting your payroll direct deposit accounts.

How to Change or Segment Your Direct Deposit

Instructions and resources for changing or segmenting your payroll direct deposit accounts.

How to Create or Change a PERA 457

A 457b plan is a supplemental retirement plan for employees who meet eligibility criteria.

How to Submit or Change a W-4

How to make changes to your W-4 Withholding. Please note all employees must complete their W-4 in person at MAPS.

Pay an Invoice

Submit invoices that are ready to be paid.

Perform a Cash Advance Reconciliation

Request service to reconcile a cash advance from travel.

Reconcile One Card Charges for me in Chrome River

These reports are considered “Voucher/Procurement” in Chrome River and are used to document department expenditures pay for on the One Card.

Report Issue or Question with Leave Calendar

A service to report an issue or ask a question regarding the leave calendar or policies.

Report Lost One Card

The required process to report a lost One Card.

Report Missing Timesheet in Trailhead

Request help for when your time-sheet in Trailhead is not visible.

Report Non-Editable Timesheet in Trailhead

Request help when you can see, but not edit your time sheet in Trailhead.

Report One Card Being Declined

Obtain an explanation and resolve your One Card declination.

Request a Non-Travel Reimbursement

Report used to document non-travel related out of pocket expenses for which you are requesting reimbursement.

Request Adjustment to One Card

Some Cardholders have extenuating circumstances that require an adjustment to the standard One Card limits. Cardholders can request either general adjustments or an event exception.

Request Change to Leave Calendar

Change vacation days, sick days, or leave calendar approver.

Request Change to PERA 401k or Valic 403b

401(k) and 403b are retirement savings plans sponsored by Mines.

Request Employment Verification Letter

An employment verification letter is used to confirm a person's employment dates, salary, and job title.

Request for Chrome River / One Card Data

Request this service if you require an allocation table, list of outstanding items for an individual or department, or copies of processed Chrome River reports.

Request for Chrome River Access

Request this service for employees or graduate students who need to be activated or added to the Chrome River Software system.

Request Frosch Activation

Frosch is the Sanctioned Travel Agency for Mines

Request Individual Chrome River Training

Chrome River training specific to One Card or travel reconciliation.

Request to make Changes to Employees in Chrome River

Changes in Chrome River can be made to update delegates, approval delegates, "reports to," and/or have charges re-assigned when necessary.

Request Travel Authorization (Pre-Approval)

A Travel Authorization (TA) is a report requesting prior authorization for a future trip which help Mines secure funding for travel expenses.

Submit a Completed Travel Expense (TE) Report

This service is to submit a Travel Expense Report (TE) that I have already created for myself or someone else.

Submit a NEW Student Contract

For departments to submit new student contracts.

Submit a REVISION to an Existing Student Contract

For departments to submit revisions to student contracts.

Submit Payroll Reallocation / Redistrubution

Payroll Reallocation is used to specifically redistribute payroll charges for a specified pay period from one Index fund to another.

Submit Travel Authorization

A Travel Authorization (TA) is a pre-approval for future travel.

Travel and Reimbursement - FAQs | Ask a Question

Ask MAPS a Travel and Reimbursement related question, or review frequently asked Travel and Expense questions.

Vendor Request

Used to establish or reestablish a vendor Campus Wide ID (CWID) for payments.

Wire Transfer Request

Bank wire transfers are used almost exclusively for international payments.