Search162 Results

Something isn't working with Canvas. This request will put you in direct contact with Instructure, the Canvas vendor. This same contact ability is also available from within the Canvas application, using the Help button.

Request help or feature support from Mines resident Canvas resources, which may include help from the Trefny Innovative Instruction Center as well as CCIT.

Something is broken or not working in a computer lab.

Request new or modified Cognos access.

Request an enhancement or report a problem with a Cognos report.

Report a problem when running a Cognos report.

Request a Travel Expense Report be created for you or someone else who has Chrome River access.

A report requesting pre-approval for a future trip.

A Travel Expense Form (TE) is used to request reimbursement for individuals not in the Chrome River system, this can be non-employees, undergraduate students and more. These reimbursements should only be for travel-related expenses. This is a request for MAPS to create and submit a TE for you.

Cybersecurity Issues can relate to any aspect of Information Security at Mines: From technical solutions to forensic analysis of suspicious activities to policies to investigating any other case compromising security or institutional data put at risk. Use this service to report any issues of this nature or have a similar concern addressed.

The Office of Information Security within CCIT works with the campus community to increase the security of the campus information infrastructure, including the data network and connected hosts. Use this service to contact the CISO if you have thoughts, ideas, or other requests you'd like to share.

Dependents of eligible employees may attend the Colorado School of Mines at a reduced tuition rate.

Access for Downloadable Software Products.

Request a certificate that declares your emails are certified to be from you.

The Mines Registrar's office can help with needs regarding Faculty Services in Banner.