Perform a Cash Advance Reconciliation

What is it?

In order to reconcile your cash advance and Mines related travel, a final Travel Expense Report will need to be created. Travel Expense Reports justify cash expenditures, allocate One Card charges, and request reimbursements of additional out of pocket expenses.

Who can use it?

Staff, Faculty, and Graduate Students with Chrome River Access who have a current Cash Advance.

Where to get it?

If you would like to generate the report yourself active Chrome River users should access the software via Trailhead or request service to have the report prepared for you.

Per diem references:

Official Continental US Per Diem Rates
Official Alaska, Hawaii, and US Possessions Per Diem Rates
Official International Travel Per Diem Rates

How to use it?

When requesting a cash advance reconciliation:

  • Make sure to include a list of all expenses and denote which are One Card charges and which are a reimbursable expense.
  • Travel destination(s)
  • Travel dates
  • The index being charged
  • Business purpose of travel

If there was a related pre-approval, please let us know and send along with all receipts.

Have a Travel and Reconciliation Question?
Visit the T&R FAQ's or Ask a Question